This Site Complies with the DMCA-
Our website follows the safe harbour provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) because of the fact that We do not store any copyright-protected content on our websites/servers. All the posts are made only for sharing purposes and any linked content is stored only on third-party websites. Since freedom of speech is allowed, we do not attend in any kind of copyright infringing. TRICKNOWLEDGE.COM does not condone, allow or permit copyrighted content to be uploaded to our servers. Please ensure you read and understand this policy before filing a copyright infringement notice.
TRICKNOWLEDGE.COM does accept DMCA infringement notices for copyrighted material.
1. We do not host any of the files displayed on tech index
. We indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither we nor it’s affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download files from another host service. (not from our server)
4. All softwares and applications on is presented only for fact-finding.
5. You must uninstall/remove particular software/application from your android device/computer after.
6. If You won’t delete files from the computer/device, You’ll break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the softwares & applications are the property of their respective owners.
8. We are a software/application Search Engine, so we do not store or host any of the file and other copyright material at our server, but we respect Copyright Laws. So if You have found a search result to an illegal software/application please use the form below.
As a general matter, we respect the rights of Developers and Application Builders, and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators. Please note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.