Xiaomi Redmi 4A Root, TWRP 220.127.116.11 & Flasher Toolkit
Flasher Toolkit- Greetings for Redmi 4A users
Flasher Toolkit is a flashing tool for performing various types of tasks. Since, It was very hard to flash the custom recovery. But today we can also remove any bloatwares apps and flash custom minimal Gapps. In addition, We can also even flash Fastboot Rom if you have unlocked Bootloader.
- Support MTP Mode.
- It also Disable DM-verity.
- Support Flash and ADB commands.
- Also support System Backup to External Storage
- Flash ZIP from SD card.
- Restore Stock Recovery Info
- Device OEM info
- Bootloader Unlocked
- Original Xiaomi Data Cable
- Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 7/8/10
- Enable Debugging Mode
- Battery Should be 50%
- Flasher Toolkit – Rolex
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot v1.4.2
- ChainFire BETA-SuperSuv2.79 SR3
- DM-verity and Forced Encryption Disabler 5.1
Use Flasher Toolkit –
- First of all, Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot v1.4.2
- Download DM-verity and Forced Encryption Disabler 5.1
- Also, BETA-SuperSuv2.79 SR3, move it your Internal/Ext SD card.
- Plug your Device in ON State via USB Cable to Computer.
- Extract it.
- Run “FLASHER TOOLKIT ROLEX.bat as an Administrator“
- Next, You see the menu and choose Menu 1 to Flash TWRP 18.104.22.168.
- It will check all the essentials required for furthermore process.
- Once the Flashing is done, you will be redirected to TWRP Screen.
- Therefore, Swipping right to trigger dm-verity and enable Modifications.
- Furthermore, FlashBETA-SuperSuv2.79 SR3, DM-verity and Forced Encryption Disabler 5.1.
- Use Root Checker to check whether device is properly rooted or not.
- FInally, You have successfully flash Custom Recovery and SuperSu.
Note – It is especially relevant to Flash SuperSUv2.79 SR3 to avoid Bootloop, as it will patch dm-verity, otherwise, DM-verity and Forced Encryption Disabler 5.1 will be needed.
“Solving with Simplicity“
Also See –